Thread: Timothy featured on Firefall's new song "Nature's Way"

Default Timothy featured on Firefall's new song "Nature's Way"

(This is a repost of one that was lost.)

Firefall's single "Nature's Way" features a guest vocal by Timothy. You can find out more info on how to purchase it on Firefall's site or just go directly to Amazon to buy the download.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Default Re: Timothy featured on Firefall's new song "Nature's Way"

My personal opinion of the song: not bad - a nice ballad. Timothy sings lead on the second verse and sounds good. It's worth 99 cents, I believe.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Thanks Soda - I like the song. It's definitely worth 99 cents.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

I found the song on Youtube. OH my. I had a bad memory of JD & The Straight Shot singing this song in concert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBumVS9E8b8

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Border Rebel

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I found the song on Youtube. OH my. I had a bad memory of JD & The Straight Shot singing this song in concert.

LOL, you had a bad experience with them didn't you Shun? I listened to the song. It sounded okay, but was too repetitive for me. I loved Firefall in the 70s. Their albums were on a regular rotation along with the Eagles and Fogelberg on my record player. Saw them in concert, but haven't been able to locate the date.

What, JD & the Straight Shot covered this? Ugh! Just try to put it out of your mind, shun! lol

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    What, JD & the Straight Shot covered this? Ugh! Just try to put it out of your mind, shun! lol
    Soda. He sang it at Joe's concert when we went to see him in Memphis. You probably blocked that out which I don't blame you. I wish I did. Three times seeing him was enough for me. lol

Other than that bad memory (lol), I like it. At first I didn't know it was that song. I thought maybe it was a new song. You can see I'm not a fan of Firefall.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 09-28-2018 at 02:31 PM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Soda. He sang it at Joe's concert when we went to see him in Memphis. You probably blocked that out which I don't blame you. I wish I did. Three times seeing him was enough for me. lol

Other than that bad memory (lol), I like it. At first I didn't know it was that song. I thought maybe it was a new song. You can see I'm not a fan of Firefall.
    LOL! It was at our concert?! Well, that shows you how closely I was listening. I honestly thought this was a new Firefall song entirely- that's how thoroughly I had blocked it out!