Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: New Anthology: LEGACY

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: New Anthology: LEGACY

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    Let me say that I think that the title, "LEGACY", fit this set perfectly since we got everything that the band has released LP/CD/DVD/Blu-ray wise!!! Smart move on their record company's part, although, I think I'll ask my Dad if he'll let me have the studio albums box set back since this new set doesn't have the replicas of the album art & such!

In a couple of days, I'll be able to listen to The Eagles again when I get a 2-way audio splitter from Amazon that will allow me to play both of my 300-CD changers! The first thing I'm going to play is "Try & Love Again"! LOL! I don't know what it is about that song that I absolutely adore but.....I can't seem to get it out of my head!!!

Also, I have a question about The Eagles performance from March 23, 1977 - Capitol Center - Largo, MD: Is the full concert available anywhere besides YouTube? I will admit that I did download the one from YT but.....it would be nice to have an actual physical copy of that performance.

Any info from any of ya'll is very appreciated!!!
    Tony, the concert from the Capital Center is not the full concert from that night. The dvd only has eight songs on it which is the same thing that is on you tube. We have no idea if the full concert was filmed. A few years ago Don hinted at "other video" they might release. But, that has not happened so don't hold your breath on it. We here all believe the Eagles vaults are full of taped concerts, especially post Hell Freezes Over, as all those concerts were filmed.
    BTW, you can get a dvd of the concert if you purchase a dvd of The History of The Eagles dvd. It is included as a third bonus dvd(which I have). It is a great movie which you would enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by New Kid In Town View Post
    Tony, the concert from the Capital Center is not the full concert from that night. The dvd only has eight songs on it which is the same thing that is on you tube. We have no idea if the full concert was filmed. A few years ago Don hinted at "other video" they might release. But, that has not happened so don't hold your breath on it. We here all believe the Eagles vaults are full of taped concerts, especially post Hell Freezes Over, as all those concerts were filmed.
    BTW, you can get a dvd of the concert if you purchase a dvd of The History of The Eagles dvd. It is included as a third bonus dvd(which I have). It is a great movie which you would enjoy.

I've actually got the "History Of The Eagles" 3-DVD set. I just hate that the full concert from the Capital Center isn't on that DVD.

Yeah I really wish they'd focus on more video releases. 70s, HFO, LROOE, and HOTE tours. Even another one from the F1 period.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."