Thread: World Tour 2019

Default World Tour 2019

Just announced:

The Eagles - Don Henley, Joe Walsh and Timothy B. Schmit, with Vince Gill and Deacon Frey - are bringing their critically acclaimed tour to Europe in 2019 and will perform classics spanning their career, including “Hotel California,” “One of These Nights,” “Life in the Fast Lane,” “Desperado,” and many more. The tour begins on Sunday 26 May at the Sportpaleis in Antwerp, Belgium, and includes concerts in Cologne, Munich, Amsterdam, Zurich, Stockholm, Copenhagen, London (with Special Guest Sheryl Crow), Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Leeds, Glasgow, and Dublin.
    https://www.eagles.com/news/297839

Border Desperado

Default Re: World Tour 2019

I believe they are also going to Australia and New Zealand in February/March.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Yep - That would be consistent with some of the band's previous 'world tours'.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

You are so lucky that you born in U.S.A.You can go Eagles Tour easily.Unfortunately,I'm Chinese.hope they can coming to China again.i really love Eagles.they give me a lot of happiness,when i'm upset i listen to the eagles.they let me take it easy(though it's a love song) Really hope they will coming to China in 2019.because I never see their live before.Glenn was gone.i don't want to miss them again.
    Eaglesfan From China!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesCN View Post
    You are so lucky that you born in U.S.A.You can go Eagles Tour easily.Unfortunately,I'm Chinese.hope they can coming to China again.i really love Eagles.they give me a lot of happiness,when i'm upset i listen to the eagles.they let me take it easy(though it's a love song) Really hope they will coming to China in 2019.because I never see their live before.Glenn was gone.i don't want to miss them again.
    Oh my God! As an Indian living in the UAE, can relate. Even worse, they only came to the UAE once, and I was only 10 years old that time. RIP me.

Though, I never really cared about them post 1999, tbh.
    The chemistry... nuff said

Red face Re: World Tour 2019

Quote Originally Posted by cosec3791 View Post
    Oh my God! As an Indian living in the UAE, can relate. Even worse, they only came to the UAE once, and I was only 10 years old that time. RIP me.

Though, I never really cared about them post 1999, tbh.
    they came China in 2011 but i did not konw them that time.i'm a young fan.i was born in 90's.

in my county,there are few people konw eagles,most fans only listen few songs of eagles.

they even can't spell their name correctly.English isn't our mother languange.So this is inevitable.

I can't find many fans to communicate.what a pity!During these years i collected many bootlegs of them,most are Live Audio(about 50)and a few live video.it's really hard to download bootleg from internet.though Chinese Internet has developed.Our gov block many website such as google youtube,it's really hard to download from some websites.
    i download bootleg for about 50kb/s it's really slow.i use vpn to search in google.

really happy to meet you here!
    Eaglesfan From China!

I have visited both China and Dubai (in fact, my mother lived in Dubai for a couple of years), and they have their charms! However, I do realize that I was lucky to live in a place where I could so easily see the Eagles when they toured. For that, I am grateful!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten