I have a few video bootlegs of the HFO era from 94-96 and they seem to be the rarest things as nothing is online about them. Here's what I have
- Miami 1994 DVD (Full Show, perhaps the most energetic Eagles show ever, it's insane, perhaps the rarest show here)
- Maryland Heights 1994 Second Night DVD (Partial Concert, I know of a few people who have it such as Soda)
- Shoreline 1994 DVD (Full Show, probably the most common of these rare shows)
- Giants Stadium 1994 DVD (Incomplete, goes from I Can't Tell You Why to the very end, with SBD Audio, I'd say it's very rare)
- Indiana 1995 DVD (Incomplete, seems like Maryland Heights with the solo songs being the focus, but it goes from I Can't Tell You Why to Get over it, only video concert I've even seen from 95 besides the perfect quality New Zealand show)
- Hartford 1996 DVD (Full Show, it's a very ideal Eagles boot, full screenshot with great quality, apparently it was sold on VHS a bit back in the day, Soda has this in her wantlist)

Of course there's the common HFO DVD's
- The Official MTV show
- Incomplete Buffalo 1994 DVD
- New Zealand 1995 DVD
- Greensboro 1996 DVD

And the ones that exist from the HFO era but I can't seem to get them
- Irvine 1994 DVD
- Japan 1995 DVD
- Uniondale 1996 DVD
- Belgium 1996 DVD

If anyone else has heard of other HFO DVD's please comment the venue and date of the show, and if anyone wants to trade you know what to do. (Message me)