Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2019 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame nominees

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: 2019 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame nominees

Well, I was aware of the Harry Styles - Stevie Nicks connection, but had not idea about the Susanna Hoffs - Zombies one.

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post
    Really? Wow! How cool. They were one of my first concerts. They were a package concert with Quiet Riot, Ratt, and Cinderella.
    Well a little bit more off-topic FireHouse trivia. They were a pretty big deal for a while. Michael and Bill Leverty still live in Richmond. I ran into Bill about a year ago at our chiropractor's office and Michael still lives just a few miles from me. I remember that his mom gave us front row tickets to several shows here in Richmond when they first hit it big and invited us to her house for parties after the shows. It was a really interesting experience. The band was so young and exuberant over their success. It was an exciting time.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Default Re: 2019 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame nominees

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Well, I was aware of the Harry Styles - Stevie Nicks connection, but had not idea about the Susanna Hoffs - Zombies one.

Well a little bit more off-topic FireHouse trivia. They were a pretty big deal for a while. Michael and Bill Leverty still live in Richmond. I ran into Bill about a year ago at our chiropractor's office and Michael still lives just a few miles from me. I remember that his mom gave us front row tickets to several shows here in Richmond when they first hit it big and invited us to her house for parties after the shows. It was a really interesting experience. The band was so young and exuberant over their success. It was an exciting time.
    That is awesome! Bill is a great guitarist.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger

"Just 'cuz ya wrote 'em, don't mean you can play 'em!" -
    ​Joe Walsh

RIP Glenn Frey 1948-2016