Thread: I'm new here, get together with people

Out on the Border

Default Be The Best Racer In Top 10 Excellent Driving & Racing Games At Manti Games

Are you looking for casual games to play with your friends in your free time? Driving and racing games are available at Manti Games to bring you the exclusive gaming experience. You can drive cars, BMX, or even speedboat in breathtaking locations.
    Here’s the list of the top 10 best driving and racing free online games unblocked that you should try now.

Pixel Road Taxi Depot

Give your best taxi service in this fun game with the classic block graphics. Pick up the customers and drive them to the destination safely to collect coins. You can give more rides if you drive fast, but try not to crash along the way.
    Pixel Road Taxi Depot features different weather conditions like foggy or rainy days, where you can put your driving skills to the test.

Get ready to pick up your customer!
    Russian Car Driver

In this game, you can go on a casual car ride along the mountain path or challenge the race to win and unlock exclusive achievements. There are six game modes available to give you the realistic rides in Russian style.

Speedboat Racing

Challenge other players on an intense race and speed up your boat to victory. Drive fast to get through the rough water but don’t forget to avoid dangerous obstacles along the way. When you win the race, you will get upgrades and discover new boats and locations.

Downhill Rush

Do you like racing on adventurous roads? If the answer is yes, then this awesome BMX racing game is completely suitable for you. Feel the excitement as you let your bike go downhill, make crazy high jumps in the air to reach the ultimate goal.

Horse Racing Game

It’s the season for the horse racing championship. The crowd is cheering for the riders as they come to the starting line. Support your skilful contestant and leave the other competitors in the dust when you make an incredible rush and win the race.

Focus on your goal and ride the horse to victory!
    We Happy Racing

Welcome to the nostalgic yet colorful world of car racing. Control your car with simple directional buttons and boost the engine with the space bar to participate in the race.
    As you make progress, you will have the chance to explore new locations like the forest or the city and unlock new cars and upgrades. This fun game is suitable for players of all ages. On off the chance, you are looking for more amazing games, let’s find out more here: Top best free online games for baby girls to play right away.

Bus Simulator City Driving

Try controlling the in-game huge bus as it goes roaming in the streets. It’s a fresh experience to make trick turns at the corners. Pick up or drop off your passengers at the designated destinations. Just try your best to not hit them by accident.

Cargo Drive

This is a challenging game: you must reach the finish line before time runs out, and you have to complete different quests along the way. But the major problem is that you can’t damage or lose the cargo. After you’re addicted to the game, maybe you can get good enough to buy new equipment.

Monster Truck Fever

Conquer the road with your impressive monster truck. After each race you have won, you can get new tools and parts to level up the truck. Get ready to build the strongest truck in the world!

Race your truck around the world with this game.
    Roller Rider

You will be amazed to learn that there are over a hundred challenges and stages to beat in this game. And you’re not racing on any normal road; you’re going to drive through the unique path made of wood rollers. Hit the turbo button and get past the opponents in a flash with this one of fascinating online games you can play for totally free right now.
    Last edited by Sque1947; 11-21-2018 at 02:53 AM.

Default Re: I'm new here, get together with people

Welcome, Sque1947!
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

Border Rebel

Welcome, Sque! Enjoy!!!

Stuck on the Border

Welcome !

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Welcome - Hope you enjoy it here on The Border.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Welcome! Enjoy it!

Welcome!

Welcome.

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Welcome to The Border!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Welcome!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten