Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eagles Concerts stored in the "Music Vault" Youtube channel..

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Default Re: Eagles Concerts stored in the "Music Vault" Youtube channel..

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    The party plane attendant played down any wildness and said the Eagles were interested in snacks and napping when they were aboard.
    And I totally believe that! The little angels!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Earlier this year while on YouTube I watched a Dan Fogelberg concert from 3/20/1976 on the Music Vault channel. I also watched a Jackson Browne concert from ths same year but in October. I wish I could've seen The Eagles Dan Fogelberg Jackson Browne and others back then if I wouldve been in my 20's and was a fan of each of them. I'm an old soul when it comes to music!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    Well, they might have exhausted themselves at the 3rd Encore the night prior! Even young men need to rest sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesFan86
    Earlier this year while on YouTube I watched a Dan Fogelberg concert from 3/20/1976 on the Music Vault channel. I also watched a Jackson Browne concert from ths same year but in October. I wish I could've seen The Eagles Dan Fogelberg Jackson Browne and others back then if I wouldve been in my 20's and was a fan of each of them. I'm an old soul when it comes to music!
    Yeah, it sounds like it was a great time to be a music fan.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    The party plane attendant played down any wildness and said the Eagles were interested in snacks and napping when they were aboard.
    Why, of course! I'm with Brooke and Soda here - in between shows, the little angels had to chill and rest up for the next show. I mean, after all, their mantra was 'take it easy'!

And EF86 - I also never saw the band in the 70's. My mom never allowed me to go to concerts when I was young, and then, by the time I was old enough to go, I couldn't afford it. I actually never saw the Eagles live until 2003!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

No longer in Southern California.We're now in Northen New York, the St. Lawrence Valley. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    I believe it as well. Knowing some of the burn-outs that I knew in the 70's, and having been quite the party girl myself, there is NO WAY our Eagles would have been able to function on stage as well as they did (do) if they were not getting sleep and/or partying as much as they were said to have.
    I'm sure they let loose occasionally, but not every night or after every concert.

Quote Originally Posted by MarthaJo56 View Post
    I believe it as well. Knowing some of the burn-outs that I knew in the 70's, and having been quite the party girl myself, there is NO WAY our Eagles would have been able to function on stage as well as they did (do) if they were not getting sleep and/or partying as much as they were said to have.
    I'm sure they let loose occasionally, but not every night or after every concert.
    lol! Talking from experience, eh?

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

No longer in Southern California.We're now in Northen New York, the St. Lawrence Valley. :)

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    lol! Talking from experience, eh?
    I plead the 5th!!!
    But, yes. Those were different times. At 13, 14, 15, growing up in Southern California in the 70's, I went to concerts, partied hardy with my older siblings & friends and hung out with musicians. But only burn-outs with no control or other issues in their lives were the ones going 24/7.