Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Border Survives To Turn 13 Years Old!

Default Re: The Border Survives To Turn 13 Years Old!

ˇFeliz Aniversario! Congratulations!
    The Border has become a teenager! Just kidding!

Happy Anniversary to The Border! My only regret is how/why I joined when I did following the shocking, incredibly sad news of Glenn Frey's passing. I am especially grateful to all the Borderers and especially Soda and her awesome team of moderators. Each and every one of you are special and it's been a pleasure sharing our thoughts and feelings about one of the most (if not THE most) iconic bands of all time.

"Let's burn our long johns and head west" - Glenn Frey 1948-2016

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

I'm late to the party! Congratulations, everybody!

Happy anniversary to The Border!!! Thank you Soda and all the other moderators for all the hard work, time, money and tears that you have put into this page!! I appreciate all that you have done and am so glad I found this site!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
    My only regret is how/why I joined when I did following the shocking, incredibly sad news of Glenn Frey's passing.
    That's when I found this place and started reading (and stealing photos!). It just took me a while to grab a username and join in. Wish I'd found The Border ten years ago! But so happy to be here now.

Cheers to soda!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Belated Happy Birthday to the Border. I joined early in 2007 after 'lurking' for a few weeks. I must say its my Number 1 goto site for anything eagles related. I used love waiting to log on after the guys had played a show to see how they sounded and how they looked. Also I would never have been able to go to see Glenn singing live in Niagara Falls and LA in 2011 and 2012 without help of the Border as it was here that I learned about the shows and also made the friends who I accompanied.

I don't get on as much as I used to because I'm on the go most of the day now, but even if I can't post I do check up.

And of course the best thing about the Border is the many people I have met both online and in reality that I am proud to call my friends. I'm so glad too that the Border managed to survive the Glitch earlier this year. I'd love to raise a toast to Nancy for all the work she has done over the last 13 years to keep this amazing message board alive
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP