Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joe Walsh & Friends 3rd Annual Vets Aid Benefit in Houston, TX - Nov. 10, 2019

Default Joe Walsh & Friends 3rd Annual Vets Aid Benefit in Houston, TX - Nov. 10, 2019

More information at the website: http://www.vetsaid.org/

Tickets aren't onsale yet.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: Joe Walsh & Friends 3rd Annual Vets Aid Benefit in Houston, TX - Nov. 10, 2019

I’m going to try to get to this. A trip to the States is long overdue.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Default Re: Joe Walsh & Friends 3rd Annual Vets Aid Benefit in Houston, TX - Nov. 10, 2019

I have heard that tickets will be announced on Monday 12th August and will be on sale from Friday 16th.
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    I have heard that tickets will be announced on Monday 12th August and will be on sale from Friday 16th.
    Eagerly awaiting news. Hope the tickets are affordable!

They will announce the lineup for this year's VetsAid concert sometime today.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

ZZ Top, Sheryl Crow, Brad Paisley, and Jason Isbell will be at this year's VetsAid.

https://www.apnews.com/c746aa42854c4423943bed96148c24bd

ETA: It looks like they will announce more acts later.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 08-12-2019 at 12:01 PM.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Thanks Shun I was just looking at it on FB. Are you going?
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    Thanks Shun I was just looking at it on FB. Are you going?
    No. I wish I could.

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

So happy that it is at the Toyota Center!
    They had not announced the Rockets schedule yet so I couldn't check to see if TC was available. The Texans have a bye week so I know JJ Watt will be at the concert since he is a huge Vets supporter.

Looks like Don's not going to be there after all, unless he's announced late. Still, not a a bad line up at all!