Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Joe Walsh & Friends 3rd Annual Vets Aid Benefit in Houston, TX - Nov. 10, 2019

Default Re: Joe Walsh & Friends 3rd Annual Vets Aid Benefit in Houston, TX - Nov. 10, 2019

I second that Brooke! Great interviews thanks for the links CainOH. I'm glad they were in-depth and so happy VetsAid is getting this attention. Can't wait to see what the surprises are. Who knows maybe AXS might televise at a later date? Fingers crossed 😁

Default Re: Joe Walsh & Friends 3rd Annual Vets Aid Benefit in Houston, TX - Nov. 10, 2019

For those of us who won't be at the concert tomorrow night, here's where we can buy the swag:
    https://vetsaidshop.com/?fbclid=IwAR...ZqMqxpa2CI-Bns

Sweet swag!👍🏻

Oh, wow... so jealous of all y'all waiting for the concert! Have fun! Take photos! Let us hear your reports!

Videos are starting to pop up of Concert. Watched a couple, will continue as I can fit in. LITFL sounded good. Steu Smith was there, too. Turn to Stone, Joe sounded a little rough but guitar was awesome. And I watched Lean On Me that was cool. I hope he doesnít wear himself out he is doing the James Burron charity concert Tuesday. 😎😳

Thanks, KW! 😊

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

No prob! He sounds strong everywhere else. Guitar is fabulous! Maybe itís my phone? Maybe the recording?idk....but I highly recommend watching the vids. Wanna check out Brad Paisley too. Wish I went aargh.

Joe from the concert: "In The City"

Same guy's playlist on YouTube, most of Joe's performance:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Y3CSR6dxTc-4oX

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Thanks for posting these everyone. I got home from Houston yesterday afternoon and Soda, Glennsallnighter, HoustonBaby, and myself are all exhausted so it will probably be awhile before we are able to post any details about the show. We all had a great weekend and got very little sleep. Then, we all had to go immediately back to work, so it'll take a while for us to recuperate (some of us aren't getting any younger, ya know). All of us gave the concert high marks, but it was over 6 hours long. I'm sure we'll all be writing more later.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016