Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
One more thing related to where we got the news - I took a gander at Otis' instagram - it seems he is doing hardcore promotion now via social media. So for those of us who have been around a while and have gotten used to the mindset that we should not mess with the kids' social media, in his case, we have to readjust. If you are into these "Eagles", you should be following him. Oh my freaking gosh, he is working it. Dang.
It kind of just makes me shake my head, honestly. They have a 17 year old doing their promotional work now. LOL! Otis, Deacon, Will, and whoever else. It's just too much IMO.

But yes, if you like 3.0 you'll want to follow Deacon and Otis on IG and Twitter for sure. That's where you'll get the news. It certainly won't be from Uncle Don, seeing how he is so stuck in the past with social media and YouTube, etc. In fact, while I'm sure that Otis has clearance to do what he does, I have to wonder how Henley feels about it. He is usually so stuffy about these kinds of things, I'm surprised he ok'd it.