Thread: The Long Night in Wrong Beach Bootleg?

thefastlane

Post The Long Night in Wrong Beach Bootleg?

I'm looking for a copy of the July 31, 1980 benefit concert - the last show before they broke up. Its particularly interesting to me for many reasons. I saw it up for download on this forum but the links are all broke. If anyone has a copy of this show I would be so grateful!!

Thanks
    Tyler

Default Re: The Long Night in Wrong Beach Bootleg?

On the website they have the whole thing set out song by song you can listen to each song without downloading. So if you have any interest in just listening to the tracks you can do that. I’m not able to help with regards to downloading it but good luck

thefastlane

Quote Originally Posted by YoungEaglesFan View Post
    On the website they have the whole thing set out song by song you can listen to each song without downloading. So if you have any interest in just listening to the tracks you can do that. I’m not able to help with regards to downloading it but good luck

Thanks for the help! What website is it on exactly? The Eagles official website?

I have a copy on CD but I'm not sure how I'd get it to you.

I'm curious also which website it is on.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Quote Originally Posted by thefastlane View Post
    Thanks for the help! What website is it on exactly? The Eagles official website?
    If you go on Eagles online central and go to downloads, then live treats, then live audio you’ll find some of the songs down on the list. I can’t find the full concert anymore for some reason. I guess it was removed but you’ll find after the thrill is gone, sea cruise, keep on tryin, seven bridges road, pretty maids all in a row and king of Hollywood. Sorry for the old information. Hopefully you can find it elsewhere

Out on the Border

the full show and many others are on sugarmegs.org