Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Sexiest Eagles' Song

Default Re: The Sexiest Eagles' Song

Band: Peaceful Easy Feeling, first time I heard I wanna sleep with you in the desert tonight, I was all in. Glenn lover from then on.

No longer in Southern California.We're now in Northen New York, the St. Lawrence Valley. :)

Default ! Re: The Sexiest Eagles' Song

Quote Originally Posted by LovinGlennGirl View Post
    Band: Peaceful Easy Feeling, first time I heard I wanna sleep with you in the desert tonight, I was all in. Glenn lover from then on.
    No argument from me there! That is my 2nd choice. There is something magical about the desert.

Oh my gosh, can't forget that hot line.

These are all such great choices!

Two Don Henley solo songs that I think are sexy, more for the hot way he delivers them than for their lyrical content:

"I Will Not Go Quietly" and "You Don't Know Me at All"

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

No longer in Southern California.We're now in Northen New York, the St. Lawrence Valley. :)

Default Re: ! Re: The Sexiest Eagles' Song

Quote Originally Posted by MarthaJo56 View Post
    No argument from me there! That is my 2nd choice. There is something magical about the desert.
    AND the line in "True Love"..."You give me lovin' lasting all night long". So, so sexy!!!

One Of These Nights and Peaceful Easy Feeling are my two picks. Especially the HFO 2nd night unplugged version of PEF. I listen to it more often than the original on the LP. Go listen to it on YouTube if you haven't.

I love Those Shoes, I think it's very underrated as a song and was so glad to hear it on the HOTE tour, but I'd have to give the nod to OOTN for being most sexy.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Okay - Here are some of my choices for solo songs ...

Don - The Last Worthless Evening - that song makes my curly hair curl even more. And the lines in 'Lilah' - "The taste of your mouth; the smell of the perfume on your wrist" makes me .

Glenn - I can't believe this one hasn't been mentioned yet - er ... drum roll ... The Allnighter - the most uber sexy of all. And then there's River of Dreams - what about "And we'll have stars to wish on every single night, We'll build a fire and make love by candlelight, We'll do our moondance 'til we get it right". 100% melt-worthy!

And then, there's Timothy's Down By the River. hot! hot! hot!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post
    One Of These Nights and Peaceful Easy Feeling are my two picks. Especially the HFO 2nd night unplugged version of PEF. I listen to it more often than the original on the LP. Go listen to it on YouTube if you haven't.

I love Those Shoes, I think it's very underrated as a song and was so glad to hear it on the HOTE tour, but I'd have to give the nod to OOTN for being most sexy.
    I absolutely love that version of PEF. Really should have been put out on an official release.

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Okay - Here are some of my choices for solo songs ...

Don - The Last Worthless Evening - that song makes my curly hair curl even more. And the lines in 'Lilah' - "The taste of your mouth; the smell of the perfume on your wrist" makes me .

Glenn - I can't believe this one hasn't been mentioned yet - er ... drum roll ... The Allnighter - the most uber sexy of all. And then there's River of Dreams - what about "And we'll have stars to wish on every single night, We'll build a fire and make love by candlelight, We'll do our moondance 'til we get it right". 100% melt-worthy!

And then, there's Timothy's Down By the River. hot! hot! hot!
    Don - I agree with LWE. That song just makes me melt and I love the story behind it. I Will Not GO Quietly is my other favorite. "Come on over here, baby. You're about to give me a heartache. I wanna wrap my loving arms around the small of your back. How sexy can you get with those lines.

Glenn - Sexy Girl

Eagles - Those Shoes

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Eagles - Peaceful Easy Feeling, Tequila Sunrise, Ol' 55

Glenn - True Love

Henley - The Last Worthless Evening

You know, I was thinking, Glenn gets almost romance-novel explicit in "A Walk in the Dark":

"I wrap my arms around you
    Your heart beats next to mine
    I can feel you breathing in and out of time
    Feel the gentle motion, the softness of your skin
    Surrender to the rapture, deep within"

Dang!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten