Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Patrick Swayze Diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer

Me too, GA. Hopefully the chemo will be successful, but how scary and difficult for everyone involved.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

GA, you know how I reacted when you broke this news to me. It's devastating both for your friend and your husband. I've been going through similar things with my friend, who thankfully seems to be doing a little better, but it's a long, difficult road for her to travel before anything can be determined. All we can do is pray. I can't express how sorry I am for your friend.

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

I am sorry for this latest bad news about your friend, GA.

Stuck on the Border

I'm sorry for your friend's bad news, GA. I'm keeping him and his family in my prayers.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Thanks to everybody for the support. P will be visiting him on Wednesday (he's not really ready for visitors yet although he IS home, but he has been asking that P come and see him), so I suppose we'll know more then. In the meantime thanks to each and every one of you for your thoughts and prayers.

MF I know your friend was at a work function last week, and while I appreciate that she is far from well I'm glad that there seems to be an improvement in her condition. Hopefully this will sustain her through the rest of her treatment. Thanks for your support
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter
    Thanks to everybody for the support. P will be visiting him on Wednesday (he's not really ready for visitors yet although he IS home, but he has been asking that P come and see him), so I suppose we'll know more then. In the meantime thanks to each and every one of you for your thoughts and prayers.

MF I know your friend was at a work function last week, and while I appreciate that she is far from well I'm glad that there seems to be an improvement in her condition. Hopefully this will sustain her through the rest of her treatment. Thanks for your support
    Just stay positive, guys, and enjoy every minute you can with your friends. This time last year, things looked so bleak for my sister. The news sounded soooo bad, I was sure she wouldn't be with us for long. Last week Tuesday, we celebrated her birthday (along with my son's -they share a b-day!)! So, you just never know. She's far from being well -but she's still here and that alone is something to celebrate!!

Thanks for the update, Molly. I know every day is precious.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Thats wonderful Molly that she was able to celebrate another birthday, and I'm sure a boost for herself. We can all only hope and pray for those who are in need of it.

Hubby's friend's wife called today to postpone the visit scheduled for tomorrow. Apparently he is still just not up to it. I'm amazed that they let him out of hospital at all! But things according to P don't look good at all.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

GA, I'm so sorry to hear about Paul's friend. That is desperately sad. We'll be praying for him and his family through the hard times ahead.

Molly, I know what your sister has been through, but it was good to hear about her celebrating her birthday last week. We must all enjoy those special moments.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

GA, I'm so sorry that your hubby's friend is so ill. His family must be reeling from his sudden and devastating deterioration.

Molly, I'm glad that you can still celebrate with your sister. I hope she will still be with you for a long time, and I wish you all strength.

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down