Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Vintage 1970's Concert DVD of The Eagles!

Default Re: New Vintage 1970's Concert DVD of The Eagles!

Well it sounds like there is a possibility Randy’s solo concert may have been part of the Summit’s collection. He opened for there for The Beach Boys in Feb. 1981. That would be so awesome to see!

Hmmm, where is the rest of that tape collection now, since the Summit is no more? Or it’s there but it is currently a mega-church.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Out on the Border

Randy's is there somewhere. I am also very surprised that pretty much no one has replied to this thread. It seems no one wants to see a 1980 DVD? I thought that was the year people died for. I guess I was wrong. What year does everyone want on video now..

Quote Originally Posted by vshiloh View Post
    I am also very surprised that pretty much no one has replied to this thread. It seems no one wants to see a 1980 DVD? I thought that was the year people died for. I guess I was wrong. What year does everyone want on video now..
    I've subscribed to your YouTube channel. I thought it was going to show up there?

Out on the Border

It will be on my channel around the very end of the month

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Quote Originally Posted by CAinOH View Post
    I've subscribed to your YouTube channel. I thought it was going to show up there?
    Same here CA - I was also under the impression that vshiloh was going to upload some of the video on YouTube. I'm sure there will be some interest when folks can see these.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Out on the Border

Understandable, like I said, around the end of the month I will share some footage of it. It also depends on what is allowed, everyone knows how Henley is with vintage video, he is always having it blocked.

Stuck on the Border

Randy's is there somewhere. I am also very surprised that pretty much no one has replied to this thread. It seems no one wants to see a 1980 DVD? I thought that was the year people died for. I guess I was wrong. What year does everyone want on video now..
    I would be interested to see it posted here. I do not subscribe to You Tube. I guess I misunderstood as I thought you would post it here.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

I subscribed to your YT channel too. I hope your friend steals the Randy concert tape! Forgive me, Lord...

Out on the Border

Well if you want to see RARE Randy video, I have some. I have a full concert from 1976 my friend stole, Michigan 76. It has Try and love again and take it to the limit for the randy songs, it is the same quality as houston 76, great broadcast quality! a real treat to have

Well if you want to see RARE Randy video, I have some. I have a full concert from 1976 my friend stole, Michigan 76. It has Try and love again and take it to the limit for the randy songs, it is the same quality as houston 76, great broadcast quality! a real treat to have
    Well I hate to beg, but I would absolutely love to get video of try and love again. Even audio will do, I just want to hear the Eagles do that song live at least once