Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Eagles Song Survivor: Hotel California

Default Re: Eagles Song Survivor: Hotel California

Thanks for running this, Dreamer!

It has been a long time, but I think HC got more votes last time, although it still lost. Still, it does always come down to these two incredible songs on this fantastic album.

Congrats to New Kid in Town!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Thanks again for your comments everyone. As long as we have enough folks willing to participate in these Survivor games, I guess we'll keep on going.

And actually, we've played the Hotel Survivor game 3 times over the years. Each time Life in the Fast Lane finished in third place. New Kid in town was runner up to Hotel California in the first two games, but finally managed to get revenge this game.

However, over the years, Hotel California has definitely struggled whenever it goes head-to-head with Take It Easy in the Survivor games. IIRC, so far over the years, no matter what kind of poll we take with fans on this board, Take It Easy usually prevails over Hotel California. Interesting, huh?

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Thanks again for your comments everyone. As long as we have enough folks willing to participate in these Survivor games, I guess we'll keep on going.

And actually, we've played the Hotel Survivor game 3 times over the years. Each time Life in the Fast Lane finished in third place. New Kid in town was runner up to Hotel California in the first two games, but finally managed to get revenge this game.

However, over the years, Hotel California has definitely struggled whenever it goes head-to-head with Take It Easy in the Survivor games. IIRC, so far over the years, no matter what kind of poll we take with fans on this board, Take It Easy usually prevails over Hotel California. Interesting, huh?
    My bad memory strikes again! You'd think I know by now to look these things up instead of just relying on it! Thanks for the accurate info, Dreamer. We can count on you to have the low down on game stats.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten