Quote Originally Posted by UndertheWire View Post
I feel like I want to defend Don (which may be a first). It's his name on the ticket and if he wants to sing, then it's his choice. Anyone who's doubtful about his singing can listen to the videos on youtube and make up his/her own mind. It's not as if anyone will go into the show with high expectations of his vocals, and he may be a safer option than someone who used to be a good singer but who can no longer reach the notes.

The London show is at a venue with a capacity of just 425, so my guess is this tour is about promoting the new album (and fitting in a a few rounds of golf?) rather than making money. It wouldn't even cover the air fares.
Of course he’s free to sing in his own band (check out my post in the Felder press thread about my thoughts on his ego and need for control, etc), but we can also choose not to go see him. And while some might prefer the safer route, I’d much rather hear someone who can actually sing, even if it means in a lower register than the record. Felder’s voice is so processed that it just doesn’t sound good at all. Also videos can be deceiving. I didn’t think he used Auto-Tune until I heard him live. It was bad.

TEHO.