Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: Don Felder Television Appearances

  1. #41
    Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA
    Posts
    19,247

    Default Re: Don Felder Television Appearances

    Quote Originally Posted by FreyFollower View Post
    Don Felder will be appearing on an upcoming episode of The Big Interview with Dan Rather. Airing times to be announced at a later date. (On AXS-TV)

    Thanks for the heads up, FF.

    "People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

  2. #42
    Out on the Border
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    18

    Default Re: Don Felder Television Appearances

    Don describing the writing of Hotel California. Insightful look into Don Henley's songwriting.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_um3nfRKlQw

  3. #43
    Border Rebel FreyFollower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Northern Louisiana
    Posts
    637

    Default Re: Don Felder Television Appearances

    Quote Originally Posted by FreyFollower View Post
    Don Felder will be appearing on an upcoming episode of The Big Interview with Dan Rather. Airing times to be announced at a later date. (On AXS-TV)
    Updated give the airtime of this Wednesday, 8/7pm central time, repeated 11:05/10:05pm central time.
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

  4. #44
    Stuck on the Border Delilah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Long road south out of Cass County
    Posts
    3,512

    Default Re: Don Felder Television Appearances

    Quote Originally Posted by FreyFollower View Post
    Updated give the airtime of this Wednesday, 8/7pm central time, repeated 11:05/10:05pm central time.
    Thank you for the reminder, FF. Unfortunately my cable company just announced their agreement with AXS TV expired and they apparently didnít renew it, so no more AXS TV. Great timing, huh.


  5. #45
    Stuck on the Border WalshFan88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    10,735

    Default Re: Don Felder Television Appearances

    Looking forward to watching this tonight.

    I'm sure I'll have a lot to comment on, knowing Don.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles 1972-2016
    #NOGLENNOEAGLES

    RIP Glenn Lewis Frey 1948-2016


  6. #46
    Border Rebel FreyFollower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Northern Louisiana
    Posts
    637

    Default Re: Don Felder Television Appearances

    Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Thank you for the reminder, FF. Unfortunately my cable company just announced their agreement with AXS TV expired and they apparently didnít renew it, so no more AXS TV. Great timing, huh.
    You must have Suddenlink like my Mom. I had just finished copying the info from the tv when they made the announcement they were losing AXS, apparently making no effort to keep it! I really enjoyed watching the concerts and Dan's show. I've noticed a number of things I don't like since Suddenlink is now also Altice.
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

  7. #47
    Stuck on the Border Delilah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Long road south out of Cass County
    Posts
    3,512

    Default Re: Don Felder Television Appearances

    Quote Originally Posted by FreyFollower View Post
    You must have Suddenlink like my Mom. I had just finished copying the info from the tv when they made the announcement they were losing AXS, apparently making no effort to keep it! I really enjoyed watching the concerts and Dan's show. I've noticed a number of things I don't like since Suddenlink is now also Altice.
    Yep, Suddenlink. Not a fan. Weíre thinking of cutting the cord though, once we get a new ISP.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •