Thread: NEW BOOTLEG

Out on the Border

Default NEW BOOTLEG

veagd s
    Last edited by edwardd.19; 09-10-2019 at 02:20 PM.

Out on the Border

Default Re: NEW BOOTLEG

emailed you even though I know your pulling bs again, what a tool
    Last edited by vshiloh; 09-05-2019 at 04:28 PM.

Out on the Border
    Chicago and West Palm Beach (Live in Both)

Quote Originally Posted by edwardd.19 View Post
    hey everyone, I have just added a new addition to my bootleg collection, in case if anyone is willing to trade.
    What i have for my new additions 2 post 1980 eagles and 3 pre 1980 eagles
    1994 miami july 24
    1996 wembley august 3
    1972 LA november 25 Got this from my dads friend who is don felders defense attorney and Felder had a collection of bootlegs that he acquired from fans and booking agencies as he toured.
    1976 North Carolina july 1
    1977 june 19 Georgria try and love again, not best quality video but its decent 6/10

IF you have anything to trade, will be willing to negotiate, Serious inquiries only. NO useless houston summit, or seattle, or DKR or anything, i will only do rare email me : edwardvicente18@hotmail.com

HOPE to hear from someone

Okay guys whoever sees this, this guy Edward is a scam. I’m not sure why he choose eagles bootlegs to be his thing but that’s what he does I guess. He messages Brandon and I on Instagram and goes through all the “rare things” he has. Then when it comes to the part of him showing what it is he won’t do it nor will he talk to you again. He then blocked me on Instagram but not before I remembered his email, which is the one provided in his post. This guy does not have anything rare at all. You don’t have Miami 94, but we do. You don’t have anything you lying asshole. You don’t know how to find any rare eagles tapes at all. Who has Houston 1980 part 1 master tape man. No one but Brandon and I. And at least that is real and you know we have it. I don’t know if you have realized but only a few people will see this post too. Brandon and I are the only two people you can talk to about “rarities” and you already did so what more do you want. You will never get to see try and love ever because you’ll never find it. There’s only maybe 8 people from the camera crew that have it from a certain concert I won’t name. So plain and simple, you’re an asshole who tries to manipulate people to do things for you. Hope you’re happy man.

Cough cough if you see rare eagles bootlegs on Instagram too it’s also Edward. Don’t understand this guy at all. And then when I caught him the guy wouldn’t admit to it. Classic Edward. Caught him once, caught him twice. Let’s see what he does next.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Thanks to you both for the warning about this.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Out on the Border

anytime, if anyone wants bootlegs talk to me if anyone, I have a 1980 concert on video for hells sake. ONLY COPY IN THE WORLD!, plus other extremely rare 90's dvds like Giants Stadium 94 with perfect audio.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Does "1977 june 19 Georgia try and love again" really exist, or is this just another cruel tease?

We've had several people visit these forums claiming to have TALA on video, but then they disappear.