Thread: Joe Walsh's tattoos?

Default Joe Walsh's tattoos?

Hi if this was already covered I am sorry, I searched but couldn't seem to find....Anyways....Does anyone have any backstory on his forearm tattoos? One looks like a Celtic knot the other part of yin and yang. I wish sometimes interviewers would ask things like that instead of the same questions over and over.......
    Any input appreciated

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Joe Walsh's tattoos?

Quote Originally Posted by KingWalsh View Post
    Hi if this was already covered I am sorry, I searched but couldn't seem to find....Anyways....Does anyone have any backstory on his forearm tattoos? One looks like a Celtic knot the other part of yin and yang. I wish sometimes interviewers would ask things like that instead of the same questions over and over.......
    Any input appreciated
    There is not another thread about Joe's tattoos, but there was some discussion in the photo threads ...

https://eaglesonlinecentral.com/foru...ism#post163954

https://eaglesonlinecentral.com/foru...ism#post305011

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Thanks so much! I guess when I searched I just didn’t word it right? Idk....but thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by KingWalsh View Post
    Thanks so much! I guess when I searched I just didn’t word it right? Idk....but thanks!
    Sometimes these search engines can be a bit finicky. With almost 15 years of posts, this board has a lot buried in it!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

6uxhChvWSOqQWQFj8wCi1A.jpg[QUOT

=KingWalsh;388415]Hi if this was already covered I am sorry, I searched but couldn't seem to find....Anyways....Does anyone have any backstory on his forearm tattoos? One looks like a Celtic knot the other part of yin and yang. I wish sometimes interviewers would ask things like that instead of the same questions over and over.......
    Any input appreciated[/QUOTE]
    Found a picture and a story behind his left arm tattoo. June 7 2008 Joe and Marjorie decided to get tattoos. Joe's is a yang (masculine) side of yin and yang. Marjorie's in a yin (feminine) side of the yin and yang. Hers is on her right arm. When they walk holding hands their tat's meet and make the yin and yang. His is a reddish orange and hers a blueish green
    They were done by Kat Von D in her Hollywood shop. It is in her book.
    I don't know if she did their endless knot tattoos, Marjorie's left arm and Joe's right arm, but it's a good possibility as people seem to go back to the same artist. Plus she is close to home for them.
    Apparently early in their relationship they discovered they both wanted to get a tattoo so it was their first and they got married later in the year.
    There is a couple pictures but don't know about copyright and posting them
    Last edited by Scamp; 03-07-2021 at 01:26 PM.

Thanks scamp! Cool picture. I remember seeing a pic of Marjorie’s and I was like “awwwwwww”. So glad they got together.