Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Tim now singing Tequilla Sunrise

  1. #1
    Border Desperado
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    306

    Default Tim now singing Tequilla Sunrise

    I wonder if this is the new arrangement, or just a one off?
    https://youtu.be/e8-Gmlx30cA

  2. #2
    Stuck on the Border LuvTim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    The Prairie
    Posts
    3,982

    Default Re: Tim now singing Tequilla Sunrise

    With all due respect, you guys already know that I'm going to say this, but I thought he did a beautiful job with this lovely song. Just a beautiful job.


    It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

  3. #3
    Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Randyland
    Posts
    3,566

    Default Re: Tim now singing Tequilla Sunrise

    Nice!! He still sounds like a young man when he sings

  4. #4
    Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    2,025

    Default Re: Tim now singing Tequilla Sunrise

    I heard him sing it on a radio show a couple of years ago, as a tribute to Glenn after he died. Did anyone else hear that show? Maybe it's in Tim's threads, I can't remember. I'll bet the Vegas audience was surprised when he was the one who stepped up to the mike, sounds like he got a nice little cheer. I wonder if he gets nervous...

  5. #5
    Stuck on the Border LuvTim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    The Prairie
    Posts
    3,982

    Default Re: Tim now singing Tequilla Sunrise

    Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    Nice!! He still sounds like a young man when he sings
    Hi, NMB!
    Yes, he does!


    It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

  6. #6
    Stuck on the Border LuvTim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    The Prairie
    Posts
    3,982

    Default Re: Tim now singing Tequilla Sunrise

    Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    I heard him sing it on a radio show a couple of years ago, as a tribute to Glenn after he died. Did anyone else hear that show? Maybe it's in Tim's threads, I can't remember. I'll bet the Vegas audience was surprised when he was the one who stepped up to the mike, sounds like he got a nice little cheer. I wonder if he gets nervous...
    Nice to see you, MC!
    I wonder the same.


    It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

  7. #7
    Stuck on the Border Delilah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Long road south out of Cass County
    Posts
    3,354

    Default Re: Tim now singing Tequilla Sunrise

    Thanks for the video, BillBailey, its nice to see some more footage from these concerts.

    Great that the vocals are being spread out more. Timothy sounded lovely here.

    On another note, we tried to get tix to the Houston show today but no luck. They sold out fast- both shows. Most of the remaining ones are on the floor for $770 each! Even in the back section.

    I guess well just wait to see what happens but Im feeling disappointed right now. Just a little too pricey.

    p.s. Sorry Mr. BB, but as a Texan Im compelled to point out its Tequila with one L. Its a Spanish word after all.


  8. #8
    Border Desperado
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    306

    Default Re: Tim now singing Tequilla Sunrise

    Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Thanks for the video, BillBailey, its nice to see some more footage from these concerts.

    Great that the vocals are being spread out more. Timothy sounded lovely here.

    On another note, we tried to get tix to the Houston show today but no luck. They sold out fast- both shows. Most of the remaining ones are on the floor for $770 each! Even in the back section.

    I guess well just wait to see what happens but Im feeling disappointed right now. Just a little too pricey.

    p.s. Sorry Mr. BB, but as a Texan Im compelled to point out its Tequila with one L. Its a Spanish word after all.

    My bad...just a typo...oops...

  9. #9
    Border Desperado
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    306

    Default Re: Tim now singing Tequilla Sunrise

    I think something needs to be done about Ticketmaster and Live Nation.
    I went and looked at the Atlanta tickets, yesterday..the day they went on sale.
    Every ticket that I could find on there was listed as "Verified Resale".......this is BS.
    This is Legal ticket scalping, but as long as people flood the venues, they'll keep doing it.

  10. #10
    Administrator sodascouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Where Faulkner collides with Elvis
    Posts
    33,233

    Default Re: Tim now singing Tequilla Sunrise

    Quote Originally Posted by BillBailey1976 View Post
    I think something needs to be done about Ticketmaster and Live Nation.
    I went and looked at the Atlanta tickets, yesterday..the day they went on sale.
    Every ticket that I could find on there was listed as "Verified Resale".......this is BS.
    This is Legal ticket scalping, but as long as people flood the venues, they'll keep doing it.
    It's disgusting, isn't it?! But you're right - as long as people keeping paying, and the artist doesn't object (a few artists do), then it will continue. When I tried to get tickets for Bob Seger, every face-value ticket was sold out before the general sale started.

    Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •