Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joe Walsh appears on 'Get The Money' by Taylor Hawkins and the Coattail Riders

Default Joe Walsh appears on 'Get The Money' by Taylor Hawkins and the Coattail Riders

No prob! Joe has been a busy boy! He is also on the new Taylor Hawkins & the Coattail Riders album. That will be out Nov 8. It's titled "Get the Money" Joe is on title track with Chrissie Hynde and Duff McKagan. Wish I had a link for it but unfortunately not Can't wait to hear it!. If you wish to read about Taylor's new release, and hear first single "crossed the line" which features Jon Davison from Yes and Dave Grohl here is a link:

https://www.jambase.com/article/tayl...y-album-single

Default Joe Walsh appears on 'Get The Money' by Taylor Hawkins and the Coattail Riders

“Get The Money”Taylor Hawkins and the Coattail Riders featuring Joe Walsh, Chrissie Hynde and Duff McKagen released audio!!!! I am digging this song. Joe’s guitar work is wild! Chrissie sounds cool!
    here is a write up and link to song within the article!!!! Go JoE☺️
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ste.../music%3famp=1

Spotify link
    https://open.spotify.com/track/3ELnc...Q0GrvCfd81ujfg
    Last edited by KingWalsh; 10-21-2019 at 06:12 PM.

Default Re: Joe in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Funky track! And Joe's guitarwork is AMAZING! The part starting at 3:32.... woah!

Here it is on YouTube:

Note: I moved this to its own thread because it's bigger than a press appearance. I hope you don't mind me shuffling things around a bit to make them easier for folks to spot!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Default Re: Joe Walsh appears on 'Get The Money' by Taylor Hawkins and the Coattail Riders

Ya can’t get this song out of my head! Blistering guitar!Thanks soda! Sometimes I don’t know where posts should go! I find this a high priority myself. Ha ha. There is a great video on YouTube for the making of “outside” by the Foo Fighters (features Joe) and Taylor is wearing a James Gang hat. When Joe is there to do the solo Taylor is on the couch like a kid freaking out. I’d be the same way!! 😂 wondering if I should post that one too. It’s pretty cool.

Default Re: Joe Walsh appears on 'Get The Money' by Taylor Hawkins and the Coattail Riders

Cool song, thanks for posting. Joe seems to everywhere these days. Duff McKagan is probably my 3rd favorite bass player.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

I've listened to the song several times now. Really liking it. I have to say that animation on the video kind of creeps me out, though, lol. I'll be buying the download!

Ya the hot tub scenery is odd ha ha. So digging this.

I knew it! I swear! I heard an interview with Joe where he told this story of B.B. King and was looking for some deep insight from Mr. King and B.B. Said "Joe get the money". I was like hmmmm, I wonder if this was idea behind song "Get The Money" and Album by Taylor.....and it is!! Here is story from Taylor himself ☺https://www.stltoday.com/entertainme...228a96221.html

Good memory, King Walsh! How interesting! I got to see see Joe Walsh and BB King together in Atlantic City. It was the only time I saw BB King perform. I feel very lucky!

OMG! Lucky indeed!!