Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: The German "American Idol"

Enjoy the talk show, EF! Like GEF, I would follow Glenn around like that if I could!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

I really am busy this week, catching all interviews on the radio, TV appearances... he's everywhere the next weeks. I could listen to him for hours he could sing the telephone book up and down and I would be listening. And his voice when he's speaking... he really should make an audio book.
    What I love is he's so down to earth and still very humble.

Yesterday he was on in a TV chat and told people he put his version of Let It Be on the album. We were hoping for it. And two german songs he's working on. And he's going to open the concert of one of our most successful geman singers. And... one song will probably be the official song for the European soccer championship of football.
    He really has the best start for his carreer he could get.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

It's so fun for you watching a rising star, EF!

But don't forget about Glenn and Keith! Just mix a bit of them in here and there!

And here's a glimpse of Keith and Nicole at the ACM awards Sunday night. Surely you didn't miss it? I don't think he won anything though!

https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

This is all so exciting for you, EF! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! And good luck to Thomas.

That's a lovely photo, Brooke. Keith looks very smart.

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Thanks MF. I'm having a very exciting time indeed. There are so many things going on... today his single was released and I'm listening and listening and listening... and we watched the video for the first time.

Brooke, what a lovely photo of Keith but can you please crop the left side of the photo? Ugh, I don't like her dress.

Sorry Brooke, all my attention goes to Thomas in the moment. If you would "know" him, listening to him when he's talking, his smile, his simpleness and modesty you would understand me. And he's so funny. I think 80 % of the German women are addicted to him. It's really hard to describe... like others I've never felt like this before. People who met him are really high a long time afterwards.
    Today I went to buy something for the weekend, was standing around in the supermarket and forgot what I wanted to buy. Thank God, I know I'm not the only one... but this is only one of the effects.

EF, I know exactly what you are going through! I think a few years ago nearly every woman in the country was wildly in love with Colin Firth as Mr Darcy, and then there was Mark Ramprakash on Strictly Come Dancing - so sexy with his open shirts and lissome hips. Again there was a huge following over here. Thomas is truly talented and seems such a lovely man as well. It's brilliant to hear that he is going to have a good start to his career and I wish him well. You never know, we might get to hear him in the UK!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Just an update of Thomas... he breaks every record here in Germany, people buy the disc like crazy. He's on #1 in the download charts as well as in the stores.

Here is a little video what was going on in his hometown shortly before the store opened:

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=eMV4On8weRM

Wow - I hope they had enough CDs for everyone!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Hi all, we met him in Bremen two times this week, Thursday and Friday. He performed his song in a show but we didn't want to go because there only were bands for kids. But we took our chance because Jenni, his ex-girl friend told us he will come at 6 pm for rehearsal and so we went there, looking for the VIP entry found it and had a nice talk with three guys from the security while we were waiting. It was so cool because no one was there, only my forum friend and me. We were waiting for an half hour and then a black limousine drove on the parking lot, stopped and we knew he's coming. He got out of the car, saw us, came to us and we had 15 minutes to talk to him, to make our photos, he signed our CDs etc. OMG, I can tell you I was so excited, he is just adorable, so nice. We told him that Jenni gave us the tip and he asked us: Oh, you talked on the phone to her? No, we said, we emailed.
    After that he had to go, too bad I had to let him go.

Cool!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Let somebody love you, before it's too late..