Thread: EAGLEMANIA YouTube Channel

Out on the Border

Default EAGLEMANIA YouTube Channel

All - I'm the drummer for Eaglemania and a pilot and I've created a YouTube channel called LIFE IN THE FAST LANE to show how I use an airplane to fly myself and the band all over the country to our shows. While most of the episodes are geared towards pilots, the middle sections are about the band, our audience, and the places we play. LOTS of Eagles. So, check it out, FF to the good stuff, and enjoy.

Here's the trailer link:
    https://youtu.be/79GVbE2N1ic

And here's the link to the channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9C...BMCrKLCXdOaMqQ

New episode every other week.

Jon

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: EAGLEMANIA YouTube Channel

Hi Jon - Nice to hear from you again. I checked out a couple of your videos and found them to be very interesting, although the only aviation stuff that didn't go straight over my head is when you talked about the Eagles. lol I really did enjoy watching the stuff about your band.

I've seen you all a couple of times and am very impressed by the band's energetic performances, muscianship, and vocals. I checked out your upcoming tour dates and saw that you all will be back in Leesburg, VA on February 14th and 15th. I am going to try to make it up there for one or both of your shows, weather permitting.

BTW - for our members, if you are interested in seeing an excellent tribute band, I would encourage you to check out Jon's band if they are coming to your area. Click here for the link to their website and upcoming tour dates.

Also, for more info, here is the link to our Eagles Tribute bands threads with some reviews.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Out on the Border

THANK YOU!!! So glad you found a way to enjoy them - yes a bit technical at times, but I'm super glad you found the part meant for Eaglemania fans interesting. Definitely let me know if you are planning to come to our Tally Ho shows so I can come say hi.

Jon

Wish I could go see you guys!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Out on the Border

Im trying to figure out where you are with your provocative and clever "where Falkner collides with Elvis"... I'm gonna hazard to guess Knoxville??? {As I Lay Dying meets Memphis}..

So clever! Close but no cigar....

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten