Thread: Eagles 2020 tour

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Eagles 2020 tour

I'm so happy for you Delilah! That's fantastic! Sometimes you never know last minute and such! Thanks for sharing

Border Rebel

That's awesome that you got to go, Delilah! It sounds like you had a great time, drunk loudmouth notwithstanding...

Border Desperado longtimeeaglesfan's Avatar

Glad you got to see them Delilah. I saw Don Henley in Little Rock on the same day as Trump's inauguration and when he first came out he thanked everyone for coming out to get a break from the world that has gone "Batsh*&t Crazy!"

Pretty sure it has become "sh*&tier and crazier" since then!

Was wondering if concert attendance will start to drop now as well with the increased risks of travel and being in large crowds.

I did see one guy in the crowd at the Atlanta Eagle's concert last month wearing a face mask. Interestingly, the woman he was with was not wearing one. I wasn't sure what to make of that!

Luckily for us, the drunk loudmouth at our concert wasn't within sight or hearing distance of us. (But I know he was there - he is always there at every concert - unfortunately!)

Hopefully next year this time the world will have a little more sanity and we can all be a little more optimistic.