Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eagles 2020 tour

Default Re: Eagles 2020 tour

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post

I still think Ticketmaster needs to be shot for their stupid fees. That's what hurts you in the end. Not the taxes, but the other fees.
    The fees are a racket. The more expensive the ticket, the higher the fee. What’s up with that? The fees should be the same across the board. Then you pay them a second time when you buy a resale. Anyway that’s my concert ticket price rant of the day, lol.

Like LuvTim says, looking forward to the reviews! There may not be much video since it seems they’re being pretty strict about recording.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

In case anyone is interested....Q104.3 out of NYC, (can stream from iHeartRadio) is giving away tickets for the Tuesday show Feb 18 at MSG. And one lucky winner will be chosen to also see them In Los Cabos, Mexico. Good luck! Here is the details:
    https://q1043.iheart.com/content/202...kend-on-q1043/

p.s. I like listening for Don and Joe (that’s your cue to call in) 😎 8am 10am 2, 4, 5 pm.

p.s.s. For what it’s worth, although the Saturday feb 15 show is being listed as sold out....there are some $300 plus fees standard admission seats popping up lately that weren’t there before. (I check periodically). Same might ring true for other shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    I concur with Brooke. I hope everyone going has a great time. I know two of the Atlanta and MSG shows have sold out. One of the Houston nights is sold out. Not many tix are left for the 2nd night and I refuse to pay scalper prices so I’ll be sitting this one out.

Some of the packages for their show in Los Cabos have sold out as well. Those are pretty expensive.
    I went to MSG box office & they had tickets. Not sold out. I got section 115 which is where l always like to sit 10th row 299. , no tax , no fees . Up to row 8 were $750. Not paying that. I was in the area so l figured l would see what was available at the box office. The tix l saw on Stub hub had $95 in fees. No thanks. I'm lucky l got the seat l got,

Quote Originally Posted by Topkat View Post
    I went to MSG box office & they had tickets. Not sold out. I got section 115 which is where l always like to sit 10th row 299. , no tax , no fees . Up to row 8 were $750. Not paying that. I was in the area so l figured l would see what was available at the box office. The tix l saw on Stub hub had $95 in fees. No thanks. I'm lucky l got the seat l got,
    What day are you going? I'll be there the 15th.... First time MSG!

Quote Originally Posted by KingWalsh View Post
    What day are you going? I'll be there the 15th.... First time MSG!
    I'm going on the 18th last show. They had best tix available for that date

Nice. Too bad it’s wasn’t the 15th. We could’ve met! Have a blast! We will have to compare our views since we will be directly opposite each other 😉☺️

Wasn't sure if I should start new thread or not, but I went Saturday and it was amazing! I had the time of my life. I never got to see them before and of course wish Glenn was there; as I've said before, I didn't want another opportunity to slip by. My seats were slightly behind but very close.

LongTimeEaglesfan, had a better experience than I with security. I got flashlighted numerous times, being blinded, I feel unfairly. I was discreet and didn't use flash, held the phone directly in front of me not to disturb others. I felt the security was more disruptive by flashing flashlights and running up and down stairs. I attached some of my photos, not the best but I had to act quickly.

I would do it all again. I was so close to the King! I got misty eyed with "Pretty Maids.. " He continued with "baloney" as Ltef mentioned. He broke a guitar string mid song and just yanked it off and threw it to audience (lucky) He sounded amazing and guitar was on fire 🔥

Apparently some pix have surfaced that Paul McCartney was there in the crowd alongside Jon Bon Jovi. Marjorie sitting behind them. It might explain why pre-show they were playing Beatles songs and Paul solo stuff.

Sorry for such a long post but this was such an experience for me. It was magical for me. Don cracked a few jokes and Deacon got a standing ovation and he was very humble and seemed a little teary eyed on the big screen. IMG_1217.jpgIMG_1244-2.jpgSorry some are sideways I don't know how to fix.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Border Rebel

Aww, glad you finally got to see them, KingWalsh! Sorry that the security was so strict, but at least you got a few good shots. I'm glad you had the experience you had hoped for and that it was magical for you!

So glad to hear it was amazing KingWalsh. Looks like you had some good seats. Thank you for sharing the pics.

Here’s a short video of an enthusiastic Paul McCartney at the concert. Jon Bon Jovi can barely be seen seated at the lower left-hand corner during a snippet of it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8nN3otlYf8/?igshid=1gh1fy0s4yja9

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Stuck on the Border

Hi KF - Glad to hear you had a great time! Too bad about security. I have always felt they go way to far during the eagles concerts. I saw on an Eagles FB fan Page that after Deacon sang PEF they flashed a picture of him when he was about 2-3 with Glenn who was holding his guitar around him. It has been posted here before. Deacon is wearing a Power Ranger PJ top. It's an adorable picture - I can see why he was a little teary eyed. Pictures of Paul and Jon Bon Jovi were all over FB yesterday.