Thread: Relapsed member--back!

Out on the Border henleyfreychick's Avatar

Default Relapsed member--back!

Hi everyone! My name is Annamaria, I was actually a member of this community back in 2007 when I was in middle school
    I'm a grownup now (lol) and happy to be back! I'm currently a freelance violinist in the greater NYC area and orchestra teacher at an elementary school. I've been a huge fan of the Eagles since I first watched my dad's copy of the Farewell I Tour (I watched it so much that I had to replace his copy since I scratched the disk.) I've played violin since I was 4 years old, but I give the Eagles credit for making me fall in love with music and pursuing it as a career. Studying music in college and becoming a professional musician has actually made me appreciate and love this fantastic band even more. I've seen Don Henley twice in concert (2007 in Atlantic City, NJ and 2015 in Philadelphia, PA) and I saw the Eagles in 2008 during their LROE tour and just bought my ticket to see them at MSG in a few weeks!
    I'm happy to be back here and bask in the knowledge, excitement, and love from this community.
    "Be part of something good, leave something good behind."

Default Re: Relapsed member--back!

Quote Originally Posted by henleyfreychick View Post
    Hi everyone! My name is Annamaria, I was actually a member of this community back in 2007 when I was in middle school
    I'm a grownup now (lol) and happy to be back! I'm currently a freelance violinist in the greater NYC area and orchestra teacher at an elementary school. I've been a huge fan of the Eagles since I first watched my dad's copy of the Farewell I Tour (I watched it so much that I had to replace his copy since I scratched the disk.) I've played violin since I was 4 years old, but I give the Eagles credit for making me fall in love with music and pursuing it as a career. Studying music in college and becoming a professional musician has actually made me appreciate and love this fantastic band even more. I've seen Don Henley twice in concert (2007 in Atlantic City, NJ and 2015 in Philadelphia, PA) and I saw the Eagles in 2008 during their LROE tour and just bought my ticket to see them at MSG in a few weeks!
    I'm happy to be back here and bask in the knowledge, excitement, and love from this community.
    Welcome from a new member. How wonderful that you are back, henleyfreychick. Congratulations on all that you have achieved. Music teaches us so much. Thank you for choosing the teaching profession.
    Last edited by lovemusic; 01-24-2020 at 01:05 PM.
    The “ribbon on the package” ~ hitting the Soprano C ~ “One More Time”!

Quote Originally Posted by henleyfreychick View Post
    just bought my ticket to see them at MSG in a few weeks!

Hi, glad you found your way back, I'm fairly new here on the border, I will be going to MSG on Feb 15. That's great you have a career in music! Aaah, if I can do things over....

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Welcome back! Enjoy!

Since you're an accomplished musician you can appreciate the Eagles perfectionism!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Welcome back! 😊

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Welcome back from me too. Congratulations on all you have accomplished.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Hi! Welcome back! 13 years is a big gap between visits, lol - that's wild! Good to have you!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Out on the Border henleyfreychick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingWalsh View Post
    Hi, glad you found your way back, I'm fairly new here on the border, I will be going to MSG on Feb 15. That's great you have a career in music! Aaah, if I can do things over....
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! KW, I'll be there the day before unfortunately (Happy Valentine's Day to me!) but I hope you have a great time!!
    "Be part of something good, leave something good behind."

Ooh how romantic! 😉. Enjoy! I know I will thanks!😁😎