Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
Our governor is not thinking. Some business have reopened yesterday. HE also reopened the beaches, and people can now fish. Bad mistake. At some of the pictures I've seen, nobody I mean nobody is practicing social distancing. I was looking a picture of people standing outside at the Tax Collector place. Nobody was doing social distancing except one guy. I see why my race has the highest cases and deaths. We are soo hard headed and some don't care. When I go to the store, I saw a lot of them not wearing mask.
Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
HE said we have reached our peaked, but yet. We had 300 this weekend and 238 yesterday. Our numbers have been on a rollercoaster ride and he shouldn't reopen the state on Monday. I don't know where he gets his numbers from, but our numbers are not steadily going down. And he reopens the state next week, its going to get worse.

I'm all for people going back to work, but at what cost. Our state is nowhere near safe to reopen especially with people not practicing social distancing. I pray he doesn't reopen. I'm glad my mayor sees our numbers not going down and I have a feeling he's going to extend stay in place order after April 30th.
Yeah, I'm surprised at how early we are opening, shun. I guess we'll see if it was a mistake soon enough...

Reading about everyone's situations really brings it home how severe this is. Everyone stay safe!!