Here in NJ just about everything is closed - school, bars, rests., movie theaters, gyms, bowling alleys, etc. The Gov. just started a 8 pm to 5am curfew. I saw on FB this morning that Stop & Shop(a local grocery store here in the Northeast) will have a special Senior shooing time this Thursday from 7am to 9 am. I am glad they are doing this. I went to the grocery store on Sunday with my neighbor and almost everything was gone. Of course there was no TP or paper towels and cleaning products of any kind. No milk, eggs, meat, chicken, snacks and, almost no frozen veggies. This was worse than the biggest panic buying for a big snow storm. An employee said they had never seen anything like it before. I haven't either.

I have to say I just don't get the need to buy 27 rolls of toilet paper. I grew up in a big family and we never used 27 rolls of toilet paper in one month. While I was trying to grocery shop on Sunday, I saw a woman walk past with 6 things of laundry det.
All the grocery stores around me are now putting limits on everything. Needless to say they should have done this earlier.

MaryJo and Austin take care. All my Border friends be safe !