Quote Originally Posted by EaglesFanatic View Post
BIG amen to that, Austin! Good idea to hunker down whenever possible, I'm doing the same. I'm feeling very hopeful about the vaccine and some proactive shifts in administration to get this thing under control. I got sick with it, presumably from work, back in April and I'm still getting fever spikes, horrid lingering effects on my asthma, and fatigue. One of those "long-haulers..." Be safe everyone, and take good care!
So sorry to hear, EF. Hoping it eventually resolves. Maynard James Keenan (TOOL)had it and says he still has coughing and other issues.

I’m hoping for success with vaccines, but one thing is they are saying those with allergies that require an Epi pen should refrain from getting the Pfizer vaccine. What is the ingredient that is causing this? Ex flu Vaccine has egg proteins.

work is so stressful and depressing, I know I keep saying it, but it is what it is. I am hoping for a light at the end of this tunnel. Kids are so drained as well. My daughter hasn’t been back to school since October. My younger kids go, and then after a day or two are back home because of positives. Honestly I say just stay home until at least January. It sucks for teachers and kids. But it’s for the best I think. It’s chaotic with the going/not going...sometimes with each school doing a different schedule based on where the positives are. My sister is a teacher too and is soo drained as well.

glad to hear you’re negative Soda.