Facebook decided yesterday I needed to re-follow a bunch of people I'd un-followed a long time ago. I found out from a post from my aunt (yep, I'm "friends" with a bunch of my relatives but don't follow them; hopefully some of you can relate) that my Dad's brother and his wife have been in the ICU because of COVID 19. At the time of her post, my uncle was being transferred out of ICU to a regular bed, but my aunt was still in the ICU. Since I'd sat at the same table with these two people six weeks ago at my nephew's wedding reception, I talked to my brother about it. They'd been diagnosed a week ago, so no threat from the wedding. (Yep, I took a risk going to the wedding, but it was very well done as far as social distancing. Wedding outside, rows far apart. Big round tables for the reception, only a few people at each table. But, if you want to know about my immediate family: At the reception I sat at a table with my aunt and uncle-the ones now in the hospital, my Dad and his wife, and another aunt-Dad's sister and uncle. I was the only one at the table with a mask. And yes, I wore it until we actually started eating.)

Gee, I wonder if Dad's sister is still planning her "We're all tired of this, let's have Thanksgiving together the Saturday after" party? (I wasn't planning on going anyway.)

Ohio's positivity rate is climbing. This is not good.

Seriously, people... wear the damn mask.