Very soon my girls should be getting vaccinated as Walshfan stated Pfizer will get the go ahead soon yay! A lot of the cases in our town were from after school get togethers and such where people slack and hang out etc. I think they did a good job with the restrictions they had in place in school systems. We would get emails from superintendent reminding people repeatedly to enforce restrictions while not in school, but it wasn’t happening. I am so lucky that my family hasn’t been infected (that we know of) gotten ill throughout this Ordeal. I wish all the best and its looking closer and closer to a light at end of tunnel.

You know how they say x amount of Americans are not getting their second shot...I dunno, I found that hard to believe. Maybe I’m just lucky in CT people aren’t hesitating we are at like 50% adults fully vaccinated. But my question is.....Do they factor people in that might have scheduled an appointment through the state portal but cancelled for whatever reason but got the second shot at let’s say CVS or Walgreens who is not in the state portal? How do they keep track of that? I know they have the card and document in their system etc but do they merge this information. I imagine they would but just something I wonder. Sorry for rambling lol