Quote Originally Posted by KingWalsh View Post
Soda reminded me regarding hair....I use clairol root touch up creme with the brush...it lasts about a month and I’ve had great success. Medium brown for me ha ha! It’s thick and easy to apply blends nice and I let it sit for 15 min. I don’t have a lot of grey just in front (my luck, which is stubborn) and a little down the middle. Too much info probably, but anyways it works for me so thought I’d share.

also Soda, allergy season is making everyone do a double take. I have seasonal allergies and was exercising outdoors and felt a little winded myself, it subsided and I’m fine too. Glad your semester is done. My kids last day June 9. They are discussing how to come back in fall. So many variables. How do you social distance on buses? Little ones in masks? Alternate days of inschool vs home school? Lunch period? Oh my it goes on and on. Challenging is an understatement. Good luck!
Our hair dressers won't open until the 20th July at the earliest so I have a bit to go, but I'm not getting too hot under the collar as I've nowhere to go anyway!
They are suggesting the different years come in at different times from September when our schools reopen. Fine if you live 5 mins walk from school but I can't see parents who are also trying to get to work themselves doing multiple daily car trips to and from school which is the normal way of school runs here!