Thread: Corona Virus

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Corona Virus

Well my governor has done a Safe Return order for everybody to go back to work on June 1st. No more close businesses. I've been back to work everyday since the beginning of this month. So I was already at work. At this moment, we don't know if the offenders will be back in our building, but right now they still have to report over the phone until further notice. ETA: I just heard right now from our big boss that we will continue this for another month. I'm happy with that.

As for gatherings: If you can't do social distancing, 20 people for indoors and 50 for outdoors. If you can, 50 people for indoors and 100 for outdoors.

If my church decides to start letting the people come back to church. As much as I miss my church, I will not go back until its safe. Some say that church is safe. Their have been a few outbreaks from going to church so I don't believe that. SO I will continue to watch from home. So our governor put a restriction on choirs singing, it looks like that's out until further notice. I'm proud of my pastor and he will know when its safe to get better back into church, but right now he hasn't said anything.

Some say Walmart or any store is not safe, but church (or any place) is much safer. We haven't had any outbreaks at any of our stores which is good.
    violates their constitutional rights", I just have to deal with it.

Our numbers in my counties are keeps going up. I've been following my county, new cases from each day: 5, 6, 16, 39(today's numbers). Its not getting better for Hinds County. even if the capital city is in that county, they need check and see what's going on.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 05-28-2020 at 03:12 PM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley