Page 38 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: Corona Virus

LT I too am so glad your neice is improved again. I hear you about the side effects and the awful experiences that some people have had with this illness and it appears there are no criteria as to whether one will experience a mild, moderate or severe dose.

Soda, I'm glad Kingwood isn't too badly effected. I have worried about your parents when I hear the stats coming out of Texas so Thank God they are well. I hope you get on well with the doctor tomorrow.

Ireland still holding steady. Hopefully we will continue to.

Everyone please stay safe. Wear masks, keep your physical distance and stay at home as much as possible
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

We had a case in our building last week. She had been off of work for a while and she was tested positive. The sad thing is they weren't going to tell us. We heard it through the grapevine. Everybody downstairs took off for the rest of the week and we stayed. Everybody downstairs and the lady (who had covid19) will be back tomorrow. Its scary because they come upstairs to use our bathrooms (I still don't understand that since they have their own) and use our breakroom. But thank goodness there wasn't an outbreak in our building.

The offenders coming back into our building yesterday and I'm more afraid of them bringing it in than the people downstairs. They are wearing mask as they entered the building and I have one of my doors closed.

Its going to be a long one week before I start my new job. I should had told them the 1st then the 15th.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Warm thanks to everyone here, once more. 😊

Shun, hoping and praying for your safety and wellness. Best wishes in your new job.

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Border Rebel

Wonderful news, LuvTim! Continued prayers for your family!

Quote Originally Posted by My My View Post
    Wonderful news, LuvTim! Continued prayers for your family!
    Thank you very much, My My. 😊

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

So happy your niece has improved so much, LT. I'm sure many people were sending good vibes her way. My SIL got her two consecutive negative tests, so she gets to finally return to work on Monday. Our family is so glad that this is pretty much over for them.

I just get more and more depressed about the state of things in our country. Here in Virginia, we are one of the few states that are holding steady, but even at that, we are still having several hundred new cases a day. I fear though that this may not last as long as the virus is spreading so rapidly throughout the rest of the country. Our governor has been very cautious and done a really good job managing this here, IMO. He is a former physician so, maybe that has given him a better perspective about how to handle this. We have still never fully reopened and he has said that he will not hesitate for a moment to shut things back down if our numbers begin to rise again. For the most part, Virginians seem to be following his lead, which I think has proven advantageous to us.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Good news about your SIL, Dreamer! What a relief!

Also, good to hear that Virginia is holding steady. Wish you Virginians all the best!

Stuck on the Border

Our state and NY are holding steady too. Gov. Murphy has also said he has no problem shutting things down if he has to. We are still in Phase 2 and the Gov. has not said when we will enter Phase 3. I heard on the news last night that a 30 year-old man died after attending a Covid 19 party in Texas. He thought the virus was a hoax. Everyone at the party got the virus. I don't know what it will take for some people to take this seriously. You would think after what they saw in NY & NJ in March and April that they would know it is no joke or hoax.

That's the second time I've heard they were doing Covid19 parties. The other one was Alabama. I think that's so freaking stupid.

My county is one of the 13 counties that has to wear a mask in public. The governor done this before and it worked earlier with other counties. Those counties are not included. Its supposed to start tomorrow. The mayor of my city had already did that mandate. Its just now everybody in Hinds County has to wear it.

I just wish people put their darn pride behind and follow the rules because if they keep this up, the governor will put us back on a shutdown and they will definitely pissed if he did that again. He doesn't want to do it, but those hardheaded people won't obey.

They always say maybe you stay home if you fearful and want to wear a mask in public. Maybe they need to keep their butts at home since they won't follow the rules.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

I went to the local urgent care and they did an xray of my lungs. They were clear. I don't wheeze when I breathe or anything, so they don't think it's asthma. Thy think I pulled a muscle in my chest and it's affecting my breathing, and prescribed a muscle relaxer.

The thing is, this has been going on for weeks, and I don't remember doing anything that would have hurt me like that.

Now that the lungs are ruled out, I'm scared they got it wrong and it's something to do with my heart. My mother had a heart attack in her fifties.I'm taking the muscle relaxer and hoping I'm just being paranoid.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten