So sorry to hear this, MJ. I will cross my fingers that they will be okay. And I know first-hand how you feel - I was really scared for a long time when my brother's family came down with it in the spring. And then I found out Friday that my oldest first cousin and his wife have tested positive. He is very high risk so I'm really concerned about him as well.

And now while our president is proclaiming that we have 'rounded the corner' on COVID, most medical experts agree that we could be in for a very bad time in the coming months. TBH - I don't have to flip a coin to know whose advice I'm going to follow on this one. Unfortunately, there are plenty of good people who believe the president over these experts no matter how many times he's proven wrong. So, it just leads to mass confusion and some of them don't feel the need to follow common sense rules to protect themselves and others. This is definitely a really sad moment for our country. As I said before, I pray every day for better times.