Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960

Thread: Corona Virus

I'm back in my hometown of Riverside in beautiful Southern California

Default Re: Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Elle81 View Post
    MarthaJo56, that sounds like it was a scary situation! I'm glad everything turned out ok. The side effects are the main concern I have about the vaccine, other than the gauge of the needle.

Here in Utah, Gov. Cox said on the news that he has ordered a gigantic order of the Pfizer vaccine and plans to have every resident of Utah vaccinated by next year. I hope so, I mean I know this isn't a wonder cure. However, with the whole state vaccinated, that will slow the spread. Amazon is intensely watching its employees and there is a mask mandate inside, and a temperature/health check point at the main entrance and a covid test area almost right next to that. I am apart of the janitorial/housekeeping staff and its my job to sanitize a small break room and the two adjacent restrooms. And I am a germaphobe with OCD, so I'm pretty sure my area is the cleanest spot in the entire building.
    Don't worry, Elle. The needle is tiny , so you will barely feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by MarthaJo56 View Post
    Don't worry, Elle. The needle is tiny , so you will barely feel it.
    I hope so. What's funny is that I can handle getting blood drawn and that needle gauge is bigger, but any type of hypodermic needle gives me panic attacks.

Ya the needle is so tiny I didnít even feel it. Sorry MJ that Kevin had such a horrible go. I am glad we are possibly heading to normal too...but read online that Texas is planning on allowing full capacity concerts and lifting mask requirements?!? Is this true. Seems all too soon to me. I am anxious for normalcy but Leary and cautious!

https://loudwire.com/texas-will-allo...-mask-mandate/

Stuck on the Border

In theory, I'm not bothered about needles but it seems that every news item shows a needle going into someone's arm and I'm starting to wince!
    "Billy, whoever writes the songs, wins."