Reporting back in after my 1st dose of Moderna.

I feel fine. I did have a slightly sore arm the day after as well as a little itching around the injection site. No rash or discoloration, just felt like an itchy bug bite but not as bad as a mosquito bite, it's just what I thought of to describe it. It's now Saturday night and both symptoms are gone with no arm pain or itching. Very tolerable and no other effects.

From what I understand, after my 2nd dose, the day after when I wake up if I feel anything it will be hangover type symptoms of a headache and body aches. That's really nothing in the scheme of things. I'm going to rest and lay around the next day anyway just in case. No appointments/plans/etc. I think it will be very easily tolerated. I will report back when I get it and then a couple days later. Maybe it will help those on the fence if we all can share our experiences. There's no changing the minds of the conspiracy nuts, but the people who are on the fence about should they get one can perhaps be lead to the light of getting one and feeling some level of comfort. I know I am. I will still wear masks and be a recluse for the most part, but I won't have this severe fear knowing that with my health and my condition that I won't likely die from it. That's worth it!