Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post
I have seen the narrative of the anti-vax crowd shift from "I'm not taking it because it's not FDA approved, there is no studies or approval yet!" to "well, there are other things that the FDA has approved that kill people, like Fentanyl, so I’m not taking it!". They keep moving the goalposts, now that the Pfizer shot is fully approved. It's just political and it shouldn't be.
And that excuse holds no water anymore. The Pfizer vaccine has gotten full FDA approval.

So sorry to hear about your sister, Dreamer. Prayers and healing thoughts for all three of you.

How is everyone here doing? Me, I'm fine, physically... but I am tired. Tired of dealing with those who will not get vaccinated (we have one hold-out at work; won't even start with what I think of that situation). Tired of hearing about these governors and those who legislate no mask or vaccine mandates. (This coming from the "pro-life" party, right? If I hear another, "It's my body!" argument coming from one of them...) Ohio' state legislature is arguing about a no mask or vaccine mandate law. That is absolutely ridiculous. "We shouldn't have to wear a mask to go to a restaurant or a store!" Hey, I have an idea! Try going into either without a shirt or shoes! Ohio now has more people with covid in the hospital than before the vaccines were available. Ridiculous!