WalshFan 88
It's best to play it safe. My brother and I are in our 70's. Over the past years my brother has had two go arounds with cancer and a real bad blood infection that caused a heart valve problem. Recovered from all but why push our luck. Plus we're getting too old to do all the dinner cooking and cleaning. Half the time lately we celebrate with his kids on the Eve and just order out for Mexican food and usually some for the next day. Nothing like good chips and salsa for Christmas. LOL Works for us. Everybody gets what they want and clean up is dump the paper plates in the trash so it's easy to gets the kids to do it.
I'm lucky living at the beach so we do a lot of things outside and now the beaches are not crowded so people can get out and walk or ride bikes at the beach while still keeping a distance. If I do go to the store, mask and gloves on before I go in. I use the self serve check out because there is someone right there wiping every thing down after each person uses it. Wish they did that all the time.
Keep safe and have a Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'll watch for you on the board.