Walshfan88, I feel for you, your issues are serious and take all precautions. I'm happy you were able to break free for a while as Keith kicked butt on guitar! 🎸Last night, we watched some footage from The Brothers concert at MSG to unwind. Warren Haynes is so good! Derek Trucks too! A shame Dickey wasn't a part of it. But the important thing is that music is amazing isn't it?

CAinOH, great idea to check temps at work. My mom is having a hard time finding thermometer too.

Just a tip I read...we all know dehydration is bad, yet sometimes forget drink or are too busy, etc. A Japanese doctor (name I can't remember sorry) reminded how important it is to drink because it helps flush the system (specifically the mouth) The virus gets directed to the digestive system And body can get rid of it. In a dry mouth, the chance of it shedding and even entering the lungs is much higher.

And at my house...Last week my son had strep throat and now my daughter has a fever 100.2 and sore throat. I have been disinfecting like crazy and kids haven't left the house since quarantine went into effect. My husband has been a nervous wreck since this started and this has just elevated it exponentially.