Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Concern Over April tour dates in California

Default Re: Concern Over April tour dates in California

Concert dates have been rescheduled!

https://www.eagles.com/events/

A couple weeks ago on TV one of the covid 19 updates, they said it might be 2022 before any live concerts. I hope not the guys aren't getting any younger. They're all turning 73, Don in July, Tim in Oct and Joe in Nov. This is hitting the live shows industry very hard.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Thanks for posting that, scamp. It is a shame how this pandemic is affecting almost every aspect of our lives. My personal hope is that the band is using this time off to focus on writing and recording solo material. Since I was never in agreement with the band performing as the Eagles without Glenn, I personally would rather see them use their creative energy on their solo work.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

I read somewhere that Irving Azoff said that it would likely be 2022 before they toured again because they didn't want to play to a crowd of half capacity or anything like that, they wanted to come back 100%, and for the safety of the artists, crew, and audience. (For all of his artists). I wonder if Don, Joe, and Tim will still be up to it, they'll be in their mid-70s by then. I would love to see a new solo album from Don come out of this, it's been a few years!

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by groupie2686 View Post
    I read somewhere that Irving Azoff said that it would likely be 2022 before they toured again because they didn't want to play to a crowd of half capacity or anything like that, they wanted to come back 100%, and for the safety of the artists, crew, and audience. (For all of his artists). I wonder if Don, Joe, and Tim will still be up to it, they'll be in their mid-70s by then. I would love to see a new solo album from Don come out of this, it's been a few years!
    Hi Groupies - sending greeting wish wishes you and your family are safe. Well, I most certainly agree with you ! I can't see anyone touring next year. That will probably not happen until a vaccine comes out.

Thanks New Kid, I hope you and your family are staying safe too! It's hard to imagine any any concerts for a while. I read that Joe's doctor told him to stay home, because of his age, I'd imagine Don and Timothy are in the same boat.