Thread: Circle TV LivesStream Vince Gill Brad Paisley NOW! 3/21 8pm

Default Circle TV LivesStream Vince Gill Brad Paisley NOW! 3/21 8pm

Sorry I’m late just found this out:

Default Re: Circle TV LivesStream Vince Gill Brad Paisley NOW! 3/21 8pm

I watched (and enjoyed) this live, but I missed a couple of songs in the middle because my internet couldn't keep up. Thanks, KW!
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

No prob FF, I watched too, wish I saw the beginning. I wish Bobby didn’t talk so much either but still was awesome to see. From what I gather, they will be doing more of these so keep your eyes open. I know bandsintown app/website will be announcing live-streams as well.

Border Rebel

Thanks, KW! I've watched part of it and will watch the rest of it later. Vince sure gives a lot of love to Amy in his part. I really enjoyed "Whenever You Come Around." I think there are lots of artists doing these. I know local bands are doing it around here.

Bobby irritated me too, with his largely self promotion. But this Opry show is foremost a radio show on WSM. Bobby was filling in what would have been dead space while they took a break for their radio sponsors. DJ and host Bill Cody seen standing on stage to the left, overseeing the radio ads and signaling Bobby when they were over. If there had been a live audience, Bill would have been reading ads to the audience from his podium while they broadcast over the radio. Sorry for TMI, I just found it interesting to see the few times I have been. Plus, this wasn't just entertainment for folks at home. They didn't want to break their remarkable record of the Saturday night Opry show going on no matter what. Thanks for the heads up on other shows!
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

I missed 20 minutes of the show, but they repeated it again. SO I saw the 20 minutes I missed.

I grew up watching the Grand Ole Opry on TNN in the 90s. I missed seeing it on tv and I'm so glad when they said they were going to put it back on tv and have their own channel. I sometimes listen to the Opry it on the WSM website especially when Vince will be on there.

Vince, Brad, and Marty did a great job. Marty Stuart is a fellow Mississippian from Philadelphia.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley