Thread: Attention Eagles Fans! Our Eagles are in BIG trouble and need your help TODAY!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Out on the Border EaglesFanStan's Avatar

Default Attention Eagles Fans! Our Eagles are in BIG trouble and need your help TODAY!

Hey everyone,

As I mentioned in the title, the Eagles are in big trouble and need your help to save their reputation today! Let me explain…

March X-ness is an annual music-themed competition where people write essays about classic songs and then the internet votes on them, March Madness style. Most years this competition is about which song is the BEST of them all, but this year, the competition is called “March Badness” and it is about which song of the 1970’s and 1980’s is the worst of them all.

If you can believe it, Hotel California is currently in the Final Four of this March Badness contest, and it is running today against Charlene’s super crappy I’ve Never Been to Me! I don’t know how you all feel, but I think Hotel California is a great song, and I have no clue how it even got into the contest let alone why any body would have voted for it to win the title of worst song (probably a lot of Big Lebowski fans…) But we have to do everything we can to stop it!

To save the Eagles and Hotel California’s reputation, we have to vote against them in this competition. To vote against Hotel California head to the March Badness website here (http://marchxness.com/finalfour-eaglesvscharlene/) and cast your vote not for the Eagles, but instead for Charlene’s I’ve Never Been to Me. This might seem weird, but remember that this is a contest for which song is the worst, not which song is the best. We don’t want Hotel California to win worst song!

Looks like the voting closes tomorrow 3-27 at 9am west coast time. I have already cast my vote but be sure to cast yours and ask any other Eagles fans you know to cast a vote against the Eagles in this competition, too! Thanks everyone for your help, and good luck!

EDIT: Just figured out you can cast more than one vote across multiple devices (phone, computer, tablet, so on), so keep those votes coming, people! Those Big Lebowski fans are giving our Eagles one hell of a run today but can't let them win! The Eagles don't write bad songs!!
    Last edited by EaglesFanStan; 03-26-2020 at 02:28 PM.