This was spawned off of Delilah's thread about Bob Dylan's new song, Murder Most Foul, which discusses the assassinations of JFK and RFK.

I'll kick it off with a quote by NightMistBlue, and my response to that.

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
I’d be open to a thread about it. Austin, I’d be interested to hear what the possible motive would be to assassinate the Kennedys?
Here's my response, to kick things off and then I'll make another large post about the basics of my theories and the how/why, etc to kick off what I hope will be a fun lighthearted debate, seeing as this is quite literally old news. I'm not so passionate as to think my theory is worth fighting for, but I approach it with sheer curiosity and knowing that my theory may well be incorrect. I do believe there is a conspiracy here.

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post
Sure! I'll post it in "Wonders At The Powers That Be"...

Just to give a brief overview - I think he had peed in the cheerios of the intelligence community. Not invading Cuba, no support during the failed Bay Of Pigs op, his policies and thoughts on things like that made him an enemy. Then there's the whole LBJ losing his VP slot in the upcoming reelection. It's all a part of it, but I truly do believe a lot of it had to do with his relationship or lack thereof with agencies like the CIA.

I'll quote this in the new thread.