Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Greetings from the Hotel California, where you can check in but you can never leave

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Default Re: Greetings from the Hotel California, where you can check in but you can never lea

Oh Austin, darn it, I'm so sorry! Please do exactly what your doctor says and I'm sure you will be fine.

I will keep you and your parents in my prayers for fast healing and recovery.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Greetings from the Hotel California, where you can check in but you can never lea

That's really tough luck, Austin, but good that your doctor thinks it will heal without an operation.

What timing Walshfan88. Hang in there, do as your told. Hope for a speedy recovery. Sending well wishes. 🤘🏻

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

OMG Austin! I am so sorry you are going through this. I know for sure how painful broken bones are. The good news is most of the pain will probably subside soon and then there will just be the general discomfort. But, it sounds like you are in good medical care. Hang in there, to a fast

recovery, and keep us posted.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Thanks everyone.

It's definitely been hard, probably as much mental as physical. The pain is being well controlled thus far. I will go back in a month for xrays and to see if I'm healing, and if so, how much longer for the bedrest. If not, a timeframe for surgery considering COVID and how long it can wait for surgery to happen. I'm really hoping that it will heal and I will be able to do the rehab at home and maybe just do home exercises.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."