Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Laurel Canyon Official Trailer | History of the Eagles and the Hippie Portrait

Default Laurel Canyon Official Trailer | History of the Eagles and the Hippie Portrait

I apologize if someone has already posted this. On Epix May 31st. I hope it's better than Echo in the Canyon

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Default Re: Laurel Canyon Official Trailer | History of the Eagles and the Hippie Portrait

I will have to check and see if I get this station. Thanks, SS!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Default Re: Laurel Canyon Official Trailer | History of the Eagles and the Hippie Portrait

Hello Scarlet Sun! It’s a rare and welcome pleasure to see you. Is that the full title “Laurel Canyon: History of the Eagles and the Hippie Portrait”? The preview just has Laurel Canyon.

Looks like it has some new (to me anyway) footage from the Joshua Tree photo shoot. Girls, some topless Eagles are in our future. If that doesn’t give you hope to carry on...

Aww, I don’t think we get Epix so maybe I’ll look into getting the app. It does appear to have some better quality footage than other docs.

Thanks for posting, SS.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Ooh looks interesting, xfinity has been letting us have epix free during the quarantine.! I'll have to check it out.

"Girls, some topless Eagles are in our future. If that doesn’t give you hope to carry on"...why yes, NightMistBlue it does

Border Rebel

Thanks Scarlet. I have Epix so I will look forward to watching it. It looks like Amazon Prime members can get a 30 day free trial of Epix.

Quote Originally Posted by My My View Post
    Thanks Scarlet. I have Epix so I will look forward to watching it. It looks like Amazon Prime members can get a 30 day free trial of Epix.
    That's great to know!

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    Hello Scarlet Sun! It’s a rare and welcome pleasure to see you. Is that the full title “Laurel Canyon: History of the Eagles and the Hippie Portrait”? The preview just has Laurel Canyon.
    Thanks! I don't think it is. I was very lazy in creating the thread and just copied and pasted

Well, darn! I just found out Spectrum is offering EPIX free for all subscribers... but just until April 19th (or some time around there). Too quick an offer to see this.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Bernie Leadon talks to Rolling Stone about the Laurel Canyon documentary that Scarlet Sun hipped us to back in... was it April? Feels like 6, 7 months ago. Dang this corn teen life. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rol...n-1003169/amp/