I want to come to the defense of a few songs that I think are great performances.

First of all, You Belong to the City is so high-energy and is a perfect transition from the acoustic set to the rock ‘n roll set. The audience is loving it, and I can say from personal experience that it was one of the best received songs at the live shows. The song is so powerful the way it just keeps building and building in intensity that it makes it almost impossible for me not to really get into it.

And then, there is Take It to the Limit. Now, I’ll be the first to say that no one can sing this song the way Randy does and I will never stop missing Randy’s ending with those incredible high notes. But, having said that, it is such a great song and has always been a crowd favorite. So, even without Randy and even placed in the middle of the acoustic set, the song never fails to get a standing ovation. It still has those amazing harmonies and packs such an emotional punch. The audience's enthusiasm is contagious.

Lastly, I think Dirty Laundry is just plain FUN. Both the band and the audience are so into it. Not only is it a fantastic catchy song whose message resonates today more than ever, but I just love the old guys jumping. Call me shallow. And then, of course, there are those amazing guitar solos by Glenn, Joe, and Felder.