Hi KingWalsh
Have you tried the AXSTV app? I downloaded it but haven tried it yet. Looks like it has a lot of features and you can watch shows on it. It was in the app store.
Also there is a rerun of Brian's show with Joe. It will be on this Sunday, Feb.21 2021 at 6AM PT It was fun watching them drive all around the old Hollywood area and visit The Whiskey.
My DVR took a dump in Dec so I lost all my saved Joe and Eagles shows. I have all the concerts on DVD but the tv shows I've had to watch for reruns. Got lost all back but two. Brians was one as it they've played the same show for three or four times so this is the first I've been able to find it. The only other one is West of the West. It's about Santa Cruz Island and how he got in with Dr Santon, the owner, to help save the natural beauty of the island. Along with Marla Bailey the's been really involved with it to this day. Marla is Lucy's Godmother. The show was on Public TV They don't have DVD for sale anymore on the SCI site.
Been trying to figure out this album thing on this site. Getting better and trying to put some pictures on it.
Hope your doing good, stay safe.