Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Hotel California channel will be back this Friday on Sirius Radio

Default The Hotel California channel will be back this Friday on Sirius Radio

It looks like the Eagles channel will be back on Sirius Radio this Friday. David Bowie, Fleetwood Mac and a few others will get their own channels.

Oh crap. Does that mean I will hear IN The City 6 times a day again? Oh no!!!!!

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/siri...rock-stations/

Billboard's article. Everybody can listen to Sirius Radio for free until the end of next month.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...tones-channels
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 04-29-2020 at 11:41 AM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Default Re: The Hotel California channel will be back this Friday on Sirius Radio

Awesome! Thanks, Shun.

Default Re: The Hotel California channel will be back this Friday on Sirius Radio

LOL, Shun, I still can’t listen to In The City, I heard it so much then.

The announcement is also on the band’s webpage, which has a link to the SiriusXM article.

The channel will feature music from the band’s extensive career and stories behind the making of their biggest hits, as well as their solo records and influences. Listeners will hear The Eagles Pandemic Playlist, a timely curated collection of songs during these uncertain times, as well as encores of the Eagles’ exclusive SiriusXM concert from the Grand Ole Opry in October 2017. Additionally, famous rock journalist and SiriusXM host David Fricke will share narratives on Eagles lineage and more. The Hotel California channel will be available on the SiriusXM app in the Rock category.
    Sounds like there will be some recycled David Fricke stories but the “Pandemic Playlist” may offer something new.
    https://eagles.com/

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Stuck on the Border

Thanks Shun and Delilah

The Eagles channel will be on channel 26.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

The Hotel California channel will also be on channel 780. I read on channel 26 that its only on that channel for the weekend. So the main channel for the rest of the month will be 780.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Thanks for the update, shun. And now to kick things off ...

Somewhere out there on that horizon
    Out beyond the neon lights
    I know there must be something better
    But there's nowhere else in sight ...

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Very funny, Dreamer. Lol I've already heard In The City three times today.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    It looks like the Eagles channel will be back on Sirius Radio this Friday. David Bowie, Fleetwood Mac and a few others will get their own channels.

Oh crap. Does that mean I will hear IN The City 6 times a day again? Oh no!!!!!
    I had to laugh when I turned the radio on in my car Saturday. In the City was playing!!

Made me think of you, Shun!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Hey, does anyone remember what year SiriusXM originally did the all-Eagles channel, was it December 2019?